Monday, February 14, 2011

Greetings and Salutations

How does one begin a blog? I suppose introductions are in order.

Three decades and four years ago, my mom cursed the high heavens while giving birth to me.
I was a measly 5 pounder who could have easily slipped out the womb but nay, I didn't make an effort to budge. I was happy to stay in the womb for as long as I could if not for that doctor who shoved my naked bum into this unfamiliar world.

To this day, I am still pretty much the same. Just as I was not keen on venturing out of the warm sac I was swimming in, neither am I too keen on going on adventures. Oh, I love reading about them but it just stops there.

Hence, Facebook, Twitter and all these social networking sites are perfect for me. Here, each click is an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment